Desktop Support Analyst
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for the day to day operations of the GGY desktop environment. This includes assisting GGY employees with any issues that arise on their desktop computers, installing updates, configuring new desktop hardware, etc.
- Respond to user inquiries, investigate and analyze problems, and develop solutions.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure support requests are being addressed.
- Provision hardware for new joiners and follow the onboarding process.
- Resolve issues with printers, phones, and other peripheral devices.
- Maintain hardware / software asset database.
- Perform user account administration.
- Work with the systems administrator to ensure our IT systems run smoothly.
- Create and improve documentation of existing processes and user guides.
- Triage incoming client support requests and direct them to the appropriate departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in computer science related field or minimum of 2 years equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience supporting end-users in a Windows Active Directory Domain
- Ability to take ownership of a problem and work independently to find a resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in Windows OS Setup and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment
Please submit your resume in confidence to Technical Resumes.
We look forward to hearing from you!