Associate QA Engineer
The Associate QA Engineer is responsible for monitoring development activity throughout the software life cycle and documenting the ongoing regression testing, and for maintenance of the release cycle and version publishing.
- Discovering and analyzing data differences resulting from software changes
- Liaise with developers to resolve issues, reporting and tracking code change history
- Developing, executing and maintaining test datasets and results
- Preparing versions for packaging and release to clients
- Ensuring the continued integrity of the regression testing material
- Ongoing data addition to test new product features
- Assist with development and maintenance of in-house testing and tracking software
- Other duties as assigned
- A post-secondary degree, preferably in a computer science related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the QA or software testing fields
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, VB, VC++, SQL
- Programming/scripting experience in VC++, C# and SQL
- Knowledge of commercial testing software
- Experience with cloud computing
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude with an eye for detail
Please submit your resume in confidence to Technical Resumes.
We look forward to hearing from you!